A beautiful house is all we want and to make it beautiful we have to plan certain things and especially the interiors and its decorative style. An individual not only wants his bedroom and dining room to be well decorated but also the kitchen, bathroom, home office and other auxiliary spaces like the entranceway and the hallways. To have a home of our dreams, we have to get certain things right. The decorative style consists of several factors that need to be looked into, i.e. the colors of the walls, the furniture and the texture on the walls, the painting around, crockery, and several other things. Basically one can learn about such designs by taking the help of interior decorators, searching online, or taking a friend’s help. In this article we are to discuss the 10 most popular style of house décor namely:
- TRADITIONAL HOME DECORATING-This style is often linked up with older generations and is updated in accordance with new young families. It consists of rich wall color, plush fabrics, dark woods, tampered legs and curved lines.
- COUNTRY DECORATIVE STYLE-The country style is more based to have distressed wood, antiques, softer colors and raw wood exposed beams.
- COOL CONTEMPORARY DECORATING-This style is no longer strictly cold and austere but still embraces clean lines which are very warm and welcoming.
- ECLECTIC DECORATING-This particular styles helps to accommodate number of objects and furniture which we just can’t part with.
- ARTS AND CRAFTS DECORATING-This style uses the natural colors and patterns of wood and stone. Simple and clean lines give rooms a sleek but a warm look.
- RUSTIC STYLE-This form of décor is wooden based having raw materials and stones, wood with wormholes and rasped edges.
- SHABY CHIC STYLE- This uses colorful and vintage items, white walls and distressed furniture in decoration.
- MODERN STYLE-This uses the black leather, glass, simplified shapes, and the latest trend in decoration.
- SPACIOUS DÉCOR-This style decorates the houses having an open floor plan making decorations in regards to dining, and kitchen more eye-catching.
TUSCAN STYLE-It uses those stucco walls, terra cotta tiles and exposed wooden beams in decoration