Summary: From the world’s various types of décor style, Moroccan style is one such style which has its own importance in the field of interior decoration. This style of décor takes it cues from the surrounding landscape of North Africa and became a trend in the year 2007; and since then it has become one of the favorite interiors of all time.
Moroccan style of décor is an exotic style which itself is a blend of many cultures and includes some of the amazing textures and colors like vivid blues and greens, rich oranges and reds, and metallic silver and gold. This style is one such traditional style using all such bright colors. With modernization this trend has had several changes which includes introduction of large scale patterns and current colors. The Moroccan has got everything-from vibrant colors to designed and mosaic products. These vibrant colors are mixed with highly beautiful furniture and various other accessories, potted plants, and gentle lighting to get the perfect interiors. In order to get the perfect Moroccan style of décor one has to get the following elements right-
- STRONG COLORS- Color is the main element in Moroccan style. This style draws inspiration from the morocco’s landscape, look for shades of blue and green from Atlantic and Mediterranean, gold and silver from the Sahara sands.
- MOROCCAN STYLE FURNITURE- The furniture should be simple but the wood shall be ornately carved in high having mosaic or terra cotta tiles around.
- LUXURIOUS AND LUSH FABRICS- The fabrics should be rich in textures and designs as they form the basic Moroccan style of décor. This includes throw pillows and cushions in plenty along with luxurious fabrics from furniture, window frames and the ceiling.
- LIGHTING TO CREATE AN EXOTIC INTERIOR- Another important element is lighting by the means of lamps and pendants made from colored glass, cut metal and carved wood.
- FLOORS MADE OF DARK HARDWOOD HAVING CERAMIC TILES.
- DECORATIVE PLANTS PLACED IN COLORFUL POTS OR BASKETS.
- CANOPIES OVERHEAD.
- SENSUAL MOROCCAN SCENTS- The right fragrances gives an ambience of those Moroccan bazaars giving it a perfect touch. Various scented candles, incense and other perfumes are used to give such an ambience.
These various elements make the morocco style of décor pretty much interesting and beautiful, thereby drawing attention of the interior decorators who undertake to design the houses of the people.
A beautiful house is all we want and to make it beautiful we have to plan certain things and especially the interiors and its decorative style. An individual not only wants his bedroom and dining room to be well decorated but also the kitchen, bathroom, home office and other auxiliary spaces like the entranceway and the hallways. To have a home of our dreams, we have to get certain things right. The decorative style consists of several factors that need to be looked into, i.e. the colors of the walls, the furniture and the texture on the walls, the painting around, crockery, and several other things. Basically one can learn about such designs by taking the help of interior decorators, searching online, or taking a friend’s help. In this article we are to discuss the 10 most popular style of house décor namely:
- TRADITIONAL HOME DECORATING-This style is often linked up with older generations and is updated in accordance with new young families. It consists of rich wall color, plush fabrics, dark woods, tampered legs and curved lines.
- COUNTRY DECORATIVE STYLE-The country style is more based to have distressed wood, antiques, softer colors and raw wood exposed beams.
- COOL CONTEMPORARY DECORATING-This style is no longer strictly cold and austere but still embraces clean lines which are very warm and welcoming.
- ECLECTIC DECORATING-This particular styles helps to accommodate number of objects and furniture which we just can’t part with.
- ARTS AND CRAFTS DECORATING-This style uses the natural colors and patterns of wood and stone. Simple and clean lines give rooms a sleek but a warm look.
- RUSTIC STYLE-This form of décor is wooden based having raw materials and stones, wood with wormholes and rasped edges.
- SHABY CHIC STYLE- This uses colorful and vintage items, white walls and distressed furniture in decoration.
- MODERN STYLE-This uses the black leather, glass, simplified shapes, and the latest trend in decoration.
- SPACIOUS DÉCOR-This style decorates the houses having an open floor plan making decorations in regards to dining, and kitchen more eye-catching.
TUSCAN STYLE-It uses those stucco walls, terra cotta tiles and exposed wooden beams in decoration
Summary: The French style of décor is one such oldest but elegant style of decorating. Here we are going to discuss about the various elements that are required for decorating the home as per the French style of décor. This style uses classical antique furnishings and floral fabrics in decorating the houses.
The French country style or simply the French style of décor is one of the oldest styles of decoration which has got several distinct architectural characteristics like wall made of stones, better floors, raw wood, light colored ceiling beams. The French style is one such classic and elegant styles of décor in whole of Europe. It uses various tempting colors like shining gold, rich blues and motifs in its decorative style. This style mixes the antiques and flea market and new items to create its own magic of French beauty. As we know that any form of décor is based on certain elements that are required to keep that particular décor style genuine. Some of those elements can be named in this article.
At first simple country style furniture shall be used having curvy panels, hand done decorations and natural wood into the picture. Then a dining table being large in size either rectangular or round in shape and having a dull waxed finish must be there. The chairs to be used shall either be of ladder back style or vertical spaced chairs with proper seating. Secondly it’s about the flooring which should be rustic made up of stone, brick or clay. Sometimes even wooden boards are used for flooring. Thirdly it’s all about the wall color and texture. A typical French décor uses contrasting colors and textures. The colorful printed fabrics are set off against light-shaded natural seating. Next is the type of windows and doorways being used? Deeply cut and narrow windows are used in this particular type of style. A design called toile is used as fabrics. These toile themes include various types of farm animals, monkeys and patterns of china, and courting scenes of the 18th century and are usually printed on cotton or linen. The French country style of décor always includes fresh natural flowers kept in transparent glass vases or copper pots.
We have already discussed about the major things that the French décor style includes and hence we can conclude that this traditional European style of décor has got many things to attract a lot of people.
Everyones Painting Their Own Abstract Art, And You Should Too | Apartment Therapy
30 of the Most Incredible Ideas DIY you need to try! – Incredible Recipes From Heaven
There are two decorating styles I love… I like to call them Beach and Garden, but the more technical term would probably be Coastal and Shabby Chic. My love for Coastal decor blossomed with the help of the talented Sarah from A Beach Cottage. Though since I live in a land-locked state, sma
Pallet Patio Set from Smart School House
Set a goal Inspirational printable Home decor by SapirBendaDesign
Get Your Home Office Organized: I wish I had any idea how to build and recreate this exact space! Perfection!
Guide to keeping chickensegg colors based on breed. Good info for beginners!
I am adoring this space… so unique and crazy, but beautiful.
Measuring Spoons Baking Tools Cucharas medidoras Utensilios para hornear
Ive dreamed of this place! with a zip line running off the hillside from behind the cabin dropping the riders into the lake… Coolest Cabins: The Boat House Cabin
a daily something: A Daily House to Home | Spring Bedroom Refresh
Instagram photo by @chandelierdevelopment (Chandelier Development) | Iconosquare
She took and old tire and created a backyard pond for a beautiful oasis. This DIY project is amazingly simple to do!
prateleiras (e não armários) em cima de locais de preparação (pia/fogão)
House Boz | Kitchen | M Square Lifestyle Design | M Square Lifestyle Necessities #Design #Architecture #Interior #Contemporary #unique #design #ceiling #inspiration
How to Decorate a Boys Room on a Budget :: Hometalk
Hey, I found this really awesome Etsy listing at www.etsy.com/…
Kitchen Remodeling How to: Love this idea for my stones!! And Muffin Pans Kitchen Cabinets
INK Hotel by Concrete. Amsterdam
A little bit of storage goes a long way when it comes to keeping your bathroom organized! IKEA shelf units, storage stools and sink cabinets can help you to find what you need.
Beach Inspired Mason Jar Craft | Click Pic for 18 DIY Seashell Craft Ideas for the Home | Easy Seashell Decorating Ideas on a Budget
Check out these 8 harvest centerpiece ideas for a festive Thanksgiving!
Eero Saarinens tulip table: my favorite piece of furniture of all time. I had one in my apartment in college and I dont know what happened to it!
Layered SHABBY washed Rustic Chic Burlap by BetterhomeLiving
charming cottage house plan by Marainne Cusato Houseplans Plan no. 514-2
DIY Industrial wire mail baskets from a $5 cleaning caddy
Learn how to make this amazing (and simple) DIY Desk Calendar!!
My Stylish French Girlfriends go live! – and a new video – MY FRENCH COUNTRY HOME
Install sliding drawers instead of shelves in linen closets
Une maison faite de récup en Norvège (PLANETE DECO a homes world)
I wish, i wish, i wish!! Victorian House in Savannah, GA
Photo Wall Ideas… Looks like it might be useful 🙂
Magical Thinking Luna Medallion Duvet Cover – Urban Outfitters
7 Creative Things to Do With Old Chairs
DIY Tabletop Smores Roasting Station. No need to make a fire for Smores.This has been a game changer for us!
FREDERIK KURZWEG DESIGN STUDIO
See this Instagram photo by Jennifer harrison • 8,919 likes